Schedule for Sunday:
1. Sunday, November 3rd, 2019: 9:00 am-11:00 am Open Gym + 10:00 am Vagabond Sweat Class
10 am Sweat Session:
3 Sets of the following;
Run 400 Meters or Row 450 Meters
20 Box Step-Ups Weighted
Run 400 Meters or Row 450 Meters
20 DB Push Press
40 Meter KB Farmer’s Walk
1. Vagabond One on One Assessment Start Up Classes: Start Whenever You Like, Contact us @ [email protected] or 508 930 8734:
We offer our Beginners One on One Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class or personalized training and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 5 ONE on ONE sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a personalized approach setting.
2. Kettlebell Kitchen At Vagabond:
We are excited to announce our partnership with Kettlebell Kitchen- a performance food brand! Meals crafted by classically trained chefs, KettlebellKitchen is an easy & convenient way to clean up your nutrition, recover faster, work harder, and have fresh meals delivered right to the gym. Fuel the hardest working machine you know- your body!”
They will make their first delivery to our gym on Monday, January 22nd (and every Monday & Thursday).
The order cutoffs are:
• Wednesday (Today!) evening by midnight for Monday delivery • Saturday evening by midnight for Thursday delivery
The complete menu, along with ingredient lists and nutrition facts can be found here:
Ordering instructions and FAQs can be found here:
Please use the gym zip code 02375 when building your account.
3. Vagabond Costume Contest for Halloween on Thursday, October 31st for all Classes:
On Thursday, October 31st we encourage all Vagabonds to take part in wearing any type of costume during their time in Vagabond that day. Bring your best costume to class, and at the end of the night, there will be named a winner, and they will receive a free month membership for their costume and participation! Bring your best costumes to class all day!
4. Vagabond Kettlebell Speciality Class on Sunday, November 17th @ 10:00 am
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER TODAY!
The Kettlebell Swing is the foundation of effective Kettlebell training, and comes with a wide range of benefits. In this class we will work on refining your technique and efficiently improve your training.
What you will learn: Cost of Class is $25.
- Kettlebell safety
- Power breathing
- Swing – starting from the Deadlift moving to Two-Arm Swing then One-Arm Swing
- Troubleshooting drills along with progressions and regressions of the swing
We will then take what you learned and finish up with a group workout!
5. Vagabond Annual Food Drive on Saturday, November 23rd @ 9:00 am:
We’ll be collecting donations all month long next month to directly benefit the Easton Food Pantry- please give big and rsvp here for the workout on 11/23!
We will be collecting canned goods all month long in November and will top it off with our annual workout! Please consider donating and joining in on 11/23.
Here’s a list of the items most in need:
Cereal, Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Soup, Baked Beans, Canned Vegetables, Canned Fruit, Tuna or other canned meat/fish, Peanut Butter & Jelly and, of course, Money or grocery gift cards!