Schedule for Sunday:
1. Sunday, November 4th, 2018: 9:00 am to 11:00 am Open Gym
2. Sunday, November 4th, 2018: 9:00 am Gymnastics Class with Coach Heather
3. Sunday, November 4th, 2018: 10:00 am VBC Sweat Class
4 Sets of the following:
Run 200 Meters
Row 250 Meters
12 Wall Balls or Goblet Squats
1. Vagabond Next Beginners Class on November 26th, 2018:
We offer our Beginners Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 6 small group sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a small group setting.
2. Vagabond Annual Workout for the Easton Food Pantry on Saturday, November 17th @ 9:00 am:
We’ll be collecting donations all month long next month to directly benefit the Easton Food Pantry- please give big and rsvp here for the workout on 11/18!
We will be collecting canned goods all month long in November and will top it off with our annual workout! Please consider donating and joining in on 11/18.
Here’s a list of the items most in need:
Cereal, Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Soup, Baked Beans, Canned Vegetables, Canned Fruit, Tuna or other canned meat/fish, Peanut Butter & Jelly and, of course, Money or grocery gift cards!
3. Vagabond 9th Annual Holiday Party on Saturday, December 1st @ 7:00 pm to Midnight:
Join us all on Saturday, December 1st from 7:00 pm to Midnight, as we celebrate the Holidays with our closest Vagabond Friends for our 9th Annual Vagabond Holiday Party. This year we will once again have music from a DJ, catered food, dancing, drinking, and hanging with some good friends, which will be held at the Chateau Restaurant in Norton on Bay Road. Save the date and go to our Facebook Annual Holiday Party Page.
4. Vagabond Toy Drive on Saturday, December 15th @ 9:00 am
Join us all month long in December for the annual Vagabond Toy Drive to support the child life specialists at Boston Children’s Hospital. This is our 6th year partnering with our friends at Flynn’s Farm and we hope this is the most generous year yet! We will top off the drive with a benefit workout on 12.15- RSVP now @ our Facebook Annual Toy Drive Page.