Schedule for the Weekend:
1. Saturday, March 10th, 2018: CrossFit Open Workout 18.3
2. Sunday, March 11th, 2018: 8:00 am Vagabond Circuit Training Class Week 6
3. Sunday, March 11th, 2018: 9:00 am to 11:00 am Open Gym
4. Sunday, March 11th, 2018: 10:00 am Vagabond Sweat Class
CrossFit Opens 18.3 Heats + Times
9:15 am 9:35 am 9:55 am 10:15 am 10:35 am
1. Vagabond Next Beginners Class on March 19th, 2018:
We offer our Beginners Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 6 small group sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a small group setting.
2. Vagabond Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 31st @ 1030 am at Flynn Family Farm:
We will be having our Annual Vagabond Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 31st @ 10:30 am at the Flynn Family Farm. All families, children, older kids, and everyone is invited to take part in this great event, and it will be our first time at the Flynn Family Farm at 492 Bay Road in Easton. Looking forward to a great time, and do not forget to save the date!
3. Vagabond Check-In Contest During the CrossFit Opens:
Every Year at Vagabond we have a 5 week social media online competition, where each Vagabond will have a chance to win a weekly prize, and then the grand prize of a free month membership with a random drawing for those who took part in the check in contest. Starting Wednesday, February 21st until the end of the Opens, all you have to do is check into Vagabond when you attend a class, and we will keep a running tally, and each week, the highest total number of check ins done by that person, will receive a prize for the most check ins. Simple as that, check into Vagabond on Facebook, and your on your way to winning!
4. Kettlebell Kitchen At Vagabond:
We are excited to announce our new partnership with Kettlebell Kitchen- a performance food brand! Meals crafted by classically trained chefs, KettlebellKitchen is an easy & convenient way to clean up your nutrition, recover faster, work harder, and have fresh meals delivered right to the gym. Fuel the hardest working machine you know- your body!”
They will make their first delivery to our gym on Monday, January 22nd (and every Monday & Thursday).
The order cutoffs are:
• Wednesday (Today!) evening by midnight for Monday delivery • Saturday evening by midnight for Thursday delivery
The complete menu, along with ingredient lists and nutrition facts can be found here:
Ordering instructions and FAQs can be found here:
Please use the gym zip code 02375 when building your account.