Schedule for the Weekend:
1. Sunday, January 7th, 2018: 9:00 am-11:00 am Open Gym
2. Sunday, January 7th, 2018: 10:00 am Vagabond Sweat Class
3 Sets of the following:
3 Minutes @ Cal Row or Assault Bike
2 Minutes @ 5 Wall Balls/Goblet Squats + 5 Burpees
1 Minute @ Jump Rope
Rest 60 seconds between sets
3. Sunday, January 8th, 2018: 9:00 am Vagabond Gymnastics Class. CLICK HERE FOR WORKOUT.
1. Vagabond Next Beginners Class on January 8th, 2018:
We offer our Beginners Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 6 small group sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a small group setting.
2. Vagabond Circuit Training Class Starts on Sunday, January 28th @ 8:00 am:
The Vagabond Circuit Training Class is a setting of moderate intensity performed with mostly bodyweight movements that will keep you moving, and the ultimate goal is not to complicate things, but to make enjoyable, fun and in the meantime, getting a good sweat in with the Vagabond Community. The cost of the class is only $80 for 6 weeks, and meets every Sunday at 8:00 am. Spots are limited, contact Kevin for sign up and reserving spots.