Schedule for the Weekend:
1. Sunday, December 3rd, 2017: 9:00 am-11:00 am Open Gym
2. Sunday, December 3rd, 2017: 10:00 am Vagabond Sweat Class
5 Sets of the following: Total Time: 20 Minutes
1 Minute Bike /Row
10 second rest
1 Minute Burpees
10 second rest
1 Minute Jump Rope
20 second rest
3. Sunday, December 3rd, 2017: 8:00 am Vagabond Circuit Training Class-Week 4
1. Vagabond Next Beginners Class on December 4th, 2017:
We offer our Beginners Program, which is mandatory before entering the group class and will be directed through a well organized and efficient program. The duration of the Beginners Class Program is 6 small group sessions, which will last two weeks long. We will teach you the fundamentals of our Strength and Conditioning Program to help make your transition into the classes a little easier for you within a small group setting.
2. Vagabond 8th Annual Holiday Party on Saturday, December 16th @ 7:00 pm to Midnight:
Join us all on Saturday, December 16th from 7:00 pm to Midnight, as we celebrate the Holidays with our closest Vagabond Friends for our 8th Annual Vagabond Holiday Party. This year we will once again have music from a DJ, catered food, dancing, drinking, and hanging with some good friends, which will be held at the new Barret’s Ale House in West Bridgewater. Save the date and go to our Facebook Annual Holiday Party Page.
3. Vagabond Toy Drive on Saturday, December 9th @ 9:00 am
Join us all month long in December for the annual Vagabond Toy Drive to support the child life specialists at Boston Children’s Hospital. This is our 5th year partnering with our friends at Flynn’s Farm and we hope this is the most generous year yet! We will top off the drive with a benefit workout on 12.9- RSVP now @ our Facebook Annual Toy Drive Page.